Sunday, April 15, 2018

MM90 painting countdown 21 and 20

Over the weekend I had time to do some painting and added two to ranks of painted MM90's in the same colors as the originals: the sorcerer and the Assyrian looking bloke (or as I call them Garga and Pilsner, after my favorite bad guy sorcerer from the Smurfs; Gargamel, and after Tiglath Pileser III, founder of the first real Assyrian Empire).


For Garga is wanted to go full NMM, but I decided to do a mix so while incorporating many of the NMM techniques I still used the traditional gold glitter paint, but mixed in with normal paints.


For Pilsner I went with same approach to the gold parts and the greens are normal blended highlight, nothing fancy. Without further adoody, pics:





Group shot!


3 comments:

  1. Do you ever sleep?? Darn, that Mage is nice. You did fantastic on the NMM - and the Assyrian as well ... Hadn't seen that one coming :) Better get a few more prepped cause this is fast moving ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, lucky for you they dont count towards our little competition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mate, yeah I tried a NMM approach while using still some glitter gold paint, worked out well I must say...

    ReplyDelete

Finally they are available!

 www.evillittlebuggers.com Website created by my brilliant and very IT savy son (goed werk Kas!). I have had the casts now for some time, bu...