Tuesday, January 28, 2020

MM90 painting countdown 12

So lets dub this one: Skully. Next would be a Fox then (remember the X-files?)...

Now Clam was weary of painting this one, it being a complex sculpt but also his copies being somewhat soft in the detail department, but I must say he did a stunning job, and really enjoy the nodhe towards the Captain America Villain:

https://clamshellsandseadogs.blogspot.com/2019/11/mm90-painting-countdown-7.html

I really enjoyed painting this miniature, my details were crisp enough and I just loved the whole model, skull helmet, skull pauldron, the short sword on his side and the gauntlets (yes! no chainmail gloves!).

Without further ado:


Next one is for Clam to decide!

3 comments:

  1. Haha an X-files joke...Really nice scheme on this one. I'm actually working on him atm as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, be sure to share some pics when done!

    ReplyDelete

Finally they are available!

 www.evillittlebuggers.com Website created by my brilliant and very IT savy son (goed werk Kas!). I have had the casts now for some time, bu...