Sunday, April 15, 2018

MM90 painting countdown: 19

So my dear friend Clam has called the next challenge after he finished his Spikem which can be seen here:


http://clamshellsandseadogs.blogspot.ae/2018/04/mm90-painting-countdown-24.html


He has chosen to paint MM90/6B




I must admit, that I hate painting yellow. so this one is going to be a challenge for me. Since Clam has accused me of cheating here is an unpainted picture:

And here is the work I've done yesterday, just base colours so far.


And finished, darn I have at least seven highlights on that yellow, but it still looks bland as heck, anyways, pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally they are available!

 www.evillittlebuggers.com Website created by my brilliant and very IT savy son (goed werk Kas!). I have had the casts now for some time, bu...